Saturday, August 22, 2020

Sleep deprivation causes awesomeness

 "The bug bear doesn't have a sack that you can see." GM

"Does the bugbear have a nutsack?" Cearirin

"He's pretty well endowed." GM

"Then Alvena is covered."  Cearirin

"Does he need to wear the elf ears too?" GM

"That can be arranged for Alvena."  Cearirin

"Wait, what the fuck just happened?"  Alvena

"You stopped paying attention and I volunteered you." Cearirin

"what the fuck?"  Alvena

"Its like Redness all over again."  Cearirin



"I have to track the drowning of the Nilbog in poop that can't take damage from normal damage...." GM


"The real question is, can I have my hex back."  Ur

"I really should say no, so you get mad at Cearirin."  GM


GM starts placing goblins all on the board and doubling them up.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"  Roga

More goblins appear.

"WHAT THE SHIT!?"  Roga

"20 goblins..." GM


"I don't read these things, this is not my fault... well it is... but.." GM



"How did we waste time?  We killed David Bowie and shoved people down poop holes!" Alvena

"That defines a waste of time." GM


No comments: