Saturday, June 25, 2011

No bureaucracy? No problem!

"We don't have bureaucracy" Kadon
"No, I do the Clerk and get in" Ioni

"that is the sound of my fork on my plate" Kadon
"What were you forking?" Zuko

"Magic Missile! Magic goes in, blood comes out!" GM

"For some reason that word refuses to leap off my tongue" GM
"Galby does have problems getting prophylactic off his tongue" Zuko
"Fuck you, sir" GM

"All you have to do is fuck Zis. Hell, Kadon tripped and fucked her. " Zuko
"time travel may have been involved" Kadon

"General tentacle count?" Kadon
"5-6 tentacles worth" GM

"Boy that looks like a lot of work. *sip*" Zuko on the Envy.

"For the record, this demon now sounds like Dobby in my mind" Zuko

"Mistress must not go to HOGWARTS!" Kaodn

"Can you imagine how Tom Riddle would have been different?" Kadon on the subject of Tom Riddle getting laid in school.

"So what makes you think you don't need to go through our trial?" GM
"Because we are better than the rest" Kadon

"I VOTE NO!" Zuko on going to Malfius.

"Make that mic your bitch." Ioni after someones mic kept being harassed.

"Hypnotic Tongue Technique. I think that works on animals." Kadon
"I am not hypnotic tongueing a demon puppy!" Ioni

"I'll peek around the door..." Ioni then gets Kadon telling her exactly how to cause a guy to stop thinking and start obeying the downstairs brain.
"Okay, I have an all pro understanding of what would work on me" Kadon


"Remind me what your essence sight range is?" GM
"Yes. [maniacal cackling] It does not have a range, it just gives me essence sight on all I see" Kadon

"Drink my beer! Cuz it will get you drunk!" Zuko

"You got a boat of people looking at you, and Zis just screams 'CROWD SURF!' then jumps into them." GM



No comments: