Sunday, January 22, 2012

Is there a decipher bullsh*t skill?!

"I saw him mock an 8 year old for not knowing how to evolve one pokemon into another pokemon."  Toshiro

"Yeah, she can make it way more pervy" Taro
"I can certainly use the money" Toshiro

"I don't know about you, but leveling up kicks ass for me" Taro

"The RIAA has found me! Gotta go!" Toshiro

"Its not a level up from Biting Steel... it.." Tamiko
"Gives you herpes" GM

"You need a small urn of LSD" GM
"I stop paying attention for 2 seconds" Tamiko

"I need to get a better bow." Engeiko

"Leaving your apartment is easy.  Its getting in that is difficult" Taro

"Maybe he has to take his room mate for a walk?" Toshiro
"With a choke-chain collar" Engeiko
"Well, it gives him a whole new reason to have peanut butter around." GM

"Also, never in a million years.  Never, never never.  I know what you guys think in your evil fanfic" Tamiko
"But you'd enjoy it!" GM
"NO! NEVER" Tamiko
"So, you swing that way" Taro

"Witness the power of our fully armed and operational bile-o-tron" Engeiko

"This is my personal nightmare......." Tamiko goes on to describe Tali's real face.
"DAMN YOU! Keep that shit to yourself" Engeiko

"Frankly, if we go to Vegas to play an RPG... I may shoot myself" Toshiro

"Is there a decipher bullshit skill?" Taro

"GM, if you have a bunch of random fortune cookies in front of you, I will be upset." Tamiko

"Because I don't know if you guys have noticed but all Rokugani look the same" Toshiro

"I'm highly amused the crane is allowing the scorpion to touch his weapons." GM

"I will give him my number two smile" Engeiko
"And your number 2 smile says you want to fuck him?" GM
"No, thats the number 3 smile" Engeiko

"What the fuck are you, Toshiro?" Engeiko
"CRANE!  You only bitch about it every goddamn game" Toshiro

"I know you pulled an Amos and took the door off your bathroom" Toshiro

"I am a trusted and loyal friend" Taro
"NO YOU ARE NOT!" Toshiro

"You paused when you said that sentence.  That it will get you laid." Taro
"Fringe benefits?" Toshiro

"Just sayin' we didn't hear anything" Engeiko

"Tamiko, you need to learn yourself up on Vaginas and what they can do" Toshiro
"You have one you can practice with!" Engeiko
"I would prefer not to" Tamiko

"No, thanks to Tamiko you will be dreaming of ______[tali]___" Toshiro
"GYAAAAHHHH.... DAMMIT!" Engeiko

"Yeah, that's fine.  For definitions of fine." Engeiko

"You can still knee cap him" Engeiko
"Knee cap him, don't kill him" Toshiro

*Gagging* - Engeiko
"Suck, not choke" GM
"If you're not choking a little, you're doing it wrong sweety."  Toshiro

"I make a wicked bed." GM
"I bet mines better" Engeiko
"No, because women are seen in GM's bed." Toshiro
"Without a choke chain" Engeiko
"You all lose a point of essence" Tamiko

"Oh that last one you cannot cast" Engeiko
"Cuz you're a whore" Toshiro

"I should get into branding design, for cultists.  That's where the money is... and the underage tail..." ______

No comments: