Saturday, January 28, 2012

Miss-leading AMVs. Dude! Elfin Leid is a comedy, right?

"This conversation sounds like it was put in a random text generator" Tamiko

"I am still catching up on my sleep.  I may say stupid things." Tamiko

"Does this mean I have a ghost that owes me a favor?" Toshiro

"Technically that person burst into flames in front of me... You could be next" Toshiro

"He is the apprentice of Kuni Ryu" GM
"Isn't that an MP3 Player?" Engeiko

"Okay, Engeiko tries to silver tongue the lock into opening but it doesn't act like a virgins legs." GM

"You are a freak of nature.  You are proof God does not exist" Toshiro
"Sweet! I am all the proof for atheists" GM

"Only you can prevent shadowlands taint" Toshiro

"That's like saying I never watched Lord of the Rings because I watched Krull the Conqueror" Taro

"Shugenja 1, you are next on the arrow is right! COME ON DOWN!" Engeiko

"It's thoughts like that that make Zombie apocalypse happen" Toshiro

"Anyone not concerned about that at the beginning is doing it wrong" Engeiko

"Cant you just drive by and iajutsu kill it?" Engeiko
"Well yeah, but people will notice a decapitation" Toshiro

"And the mother?"  Toshiro
"She no longer shows sign of taint" GM
"Did you check her crotch" Toshiro
"She's single now!" Tamiko

"If you light that ghost on fire, I bet Toshiro and Engeiko will see him" Taro
"As tempting as that is..." Tamiko

"Your reluctance is appropriate for a phoenix pacifist" Taro

"I just don't want to hurt a phoenix of my clan who is innocent!" Tamiko

"You should fireball at every peasant we see!" Toshiro

"I have told you repeatedly, I am not into other girls" Engeiko
"Wait, don't you have a secret lover that's a girl?" Tamiko
"No... I don't have a secret lover"   Engeiko

"Okay, its Engeiko, who doesn't enjoy a good scissoring" GM
"Would someone please write that down." Engeiko

"Zombies can't catch you if you are on fire... Ninjas too" Toshiro

"I thought you were lusting after the daughter" Engeiko
"I have YOU if I want to lust" Toshiro

"I am starting to think that this polishing of blades is specifically against scorpions - it is hard to keep a weapon poisoned!" Taro

"Everyone else was telling you to back off and double check" Taro
"And the phoenix crying out more blood for the Blood God" Toshiro

"Yes for all their magic and skill, the phoenix are known for their love of Khorne" Engeiko

"Taro, the owners been through a lot.  If you could keep her from getting blood every where" Toshiro

"I am going to go drown the rage" Engeiko
"Taking a poop?" Toshiro

"Concentrate all your fury into that one nugget" Toshiro

"Taro hates a lot of good things, and then he likes Claymore." Toshiro

No comments: