Sunday, February 05, 2012

Okay, yes. 2 hours on one puzzle was too long. Stahting up da Bile-o-tron!

"I think Tamiko is hiding in his room mate, not from his room mate."  Toshiro

"Yeah, I hate all of ya" Tamiko repeatedly

"Maybe she doesn't have a vestigial penis, maybe that's the problem." Taro
"We have created a scenario where anything Tamiko says is funny" Engeiko

"Tamiko said thing." Toshiro
"hehehe." GM
"Whatever makes you happy makes me happy." Tamiko

"What the hell are you going to do with an army?" Taro
"Get them to duel each other to death?" Toshiro
"Sleep with it?" Engeiko

"Stripes or checks?" GM on origami paper
"Stripes, always stripes"  Engeiko
"dammit! now I have to re-do them" GM
"Your panties are re-done?  I've always wanted that to happen" Engeiko

"Which of you wrote that?" Taro on who made the counterfeit papers
"Don't look at me!" Tamiko
"You're the one who collects them!" Taro

"Are you saying Rokugan is akin to Louisianna?" GM
"No, that would be Alabama" Engeiko?

"Would you like to take a bath?" GM
"No." Tamiko
"Cuz the Kami know what you did..." GM

"An arc full of librarians!" Engeiko

"Have you leashed Tamiko?" Toshiro
"Sewed her knees together?" GM

"Let me put it this way, if you worry about it anymore, I will kill you." Engeiko

"Just because you will trip and stick your dick into something.." Engeiko

"He yells at me for not including him, yells at me for including him but its not honorable.... You can't win with him!" Taro

"They just don't have the allen wrenches" Tamiko
"That's why they have children, small hands" GM

"And if you need me to roll for the fuckin' hint, I WILL" Engeiko

"The woman can't afford a hooker.  Help a girl out" Engeiko

"I saw magic, I think its Maho.... "Toshiro
"We may have fixed our Crane Problem."  Taro

"there is a kill the survivors strategy in this." Engeiko

"I wanted to socially disarm this but we are long past that" Engeiko

"Roll a spot check, you're gay!" Taro

"Fuck it! Fuck this!"  Toshiro
"That was determined by the spot check" Engeiko

"Dibs on Poison Ivy!" Taro
"You find out that poison Ivy is the Phoenix" GM

"I punched him, put him on his ass, and did 13 points of damage.  I didn't know he was made of paper!" Taro

"My character is not an asshole" Tamiko
"God, you're in the wrong group" GM

"We must come back again sometime, I have never seen you so fulfilled" Toshiro

"the sheath isn't some Dark Lords sock, is it?" Tamiko
"No, and there is no Jizz in the sheath either." GM

"The first thing they teach you in ninja school, how to avoid stealth insemination" Engeiko

"I don't care what you guys did, but it was bad, and I am mad at you" Taro

"You're a pusher Toshiro!  the first one is on me, but the rest you must pay for yourself" Taro

"As a scorpion, I don't buy this answer set up" Taro

"We were in the library, she starting reading off those scorpion names I had a seizure." Taro

"Bunny?  That's hard!  get an eta over here" Taro

"You can importune the Void Dragon" GM
"No, no no.... I would rather push a button" Tamiko
"Okay, go push a button." GM
"Tamiko, if you don't want to try it, why did you volunteer?" Toshiro

"Taro, don't you have a Cryptic Bullshit in this?" Engeiko
"No, I didn't invest in Cryptic bullshit" Taro

"No, that would not be my little buddy, that would be the blue thunder." Toshiro

"Can I seduce the door open?" Engeiko

"Its a good lesson. If little Timmy comes up and pushes the button and dies, then it teaches all the other little kids not to." Taro

"Bring in your accessory" Toshiro
"My what" Tamiko
"Your Daisho" Toshiro
"Fuck... You" Tamiko

"We're doing okay.  The Maho was never cast on us.  We have nothing to worry about." Toshiro
"Except the door." Taro

"Fuck that puzzle in the fucking dick hole!" Engeiko

No comments: