Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Molest or Molest Not. There is no try.

"I'd like to launch something one day" Engeiko

"That wasn't a launch party, that was a fuck it we're done with this shit party" Engeiko

"We drop a concrete block around this bitch." Engeiko

"Make me wait in line and I make your soul go to hell - fair trade" Taro

"The phoenix will come with me because she can't be trusted with an item of destruction strapped to her chest" Toshiro

"The worlds evilest strap-on" Engeiko about the black scroll
"The LuFeng Tickler" Toshiro

"Fast forward to the next night"  Toshiro
"The city is burning" GM

"Diddling with Malfeas."  Toshiro

"The lower classes are much like,... aw crap they don't have clocks" Tamiko

"All these people like to talk to the scroll and not me" Taro

"Stop furying yourself! Stop furying yourself!"  Toshiro

"Also, please don't deafen us all" Toshiro

"You are missing the fact Engeiko could be the only one to piss him off" Toshiro

"He punched me across the room.  KICK HIS FUCKING ASS!" Taro

"You're just now getting concerned?  He punched me across the room." Taro

"I will dart in and attack cuz I am dumb." Engeiko

"You slice his neck and face open and blood geysers" GM
"Oh, this will take some explanation." Engeiko

No comments: