Sunday, April 13, 2014

Food orders are haaard

"Basically, if you're an engineer, you've got aspergers." Apostle

"Well, happy for a couple of minutes.  He'll find something to complain about sooner or later." GM
"Don't spoil it!" Night River Hunter
"Jews!" Apostle

"Night River Hunter are you at home now?" Apostle
"Yep, I'm at home." Night River Hunter
"I just wasn't sure where you were." Apostle
"Tracker isn't working right now." GM

"Aaand my mouse just died." Apostle
"No, quick give it CPR." Night River Hunter

"The chunky kind... yes.  Thank you." The Ambassador ordering food on the phone
"The Ambassador likes it chunky!" Apostle
"There was some confusion with my food order.  And I forgot to mute my mic.  Goddammit." The Ambassador

"Hold on, I'm hearing the whispers!" Apostle
"From now on, GM's cat is the Whispers!" Night River Hunter
"I believe they are hungry." Apostle

No comments: