Sunday, April 13, 2014

Wear a Tutu, Invisible Crow. WEAR IT!

"You wanna do it from your couch." NRH
"Yeah, the previous version of Traipse stopped working on all my machines last week." The Ambassador
"Yeah having something go weird on one machine is one thing.  Having it shit the bed across all the PCs you've got at the same time..." GM
"Is fucking bizarro." The Ambassador

"Alright, I caught up with most of the conversation through the chat. I am installing a new dice roller into my traipse." Invisible Crow
"You are installing a new Traipse." The Ambassador
"God dammit.  THANKS! The one time Traipse is working, I gotta re-install it." Invisible Crow
"This is a new version.  It's got shiney things in it.  It makes things shiney... and they look shiney.." Night River Hunter
"That's what you fuckin' said the last time." Invisible Crow

"I take it everything that I want is in drop box?" Invisible Crow
"Everything except the nudi-pictures." Night River Hunter

"Sweet, what did you do to make that happen?" The Ambassador
"Sacrifice a goat I think." GM
"I tried that with the other version." The Ambassador

"Wait, are we dropping Skype now too?" Invisible Crow
"Skype is bullshit. Skype can bite my ass.  Every time I try to do a windows update it tries to update my skype. It causes my computer to reboot on a daily basis.  I'm sick of this shit and I want to uninstall this fucker.  So yes.  I'm angry with Skype.  I don't want their goddamn ads, and I don't want them updating my system every time I log in." GM


"There is a program that keeps trying to access the outside world.  And there is a security thing that keeps informing me of this every single fucking day." Invisible Crow
"What program?" The Ambassador
"That's the catch.  The security thing is totally 'WE CAUGHT THIS THING!!!' Okay, what is it? 'We totally caught it..' What is it you fucking dicks?  It gives me no information."  Invisible Crow

"Everything goes white." GM when Invisible Crow is talking on Google Hangouts.
"Why is mine white?" Invisible Crow
"Because you want white power." Night River Hunter
"Fuck you, man." Invisible Crow
"Why are you such a racist..." The Ambassador
"We are bad people..." Night River Hunter

"I'm seeing the McConnelling 'I want it that way' when it should be playing the wiener song." GM

"And Invisible Crow is back.  And he's not racist." The Ambassador
"And now he's white again." GM
"Stop being racist!" The Ambassador

Weiner
McConneling

"It sounds like your cat got a legendary success in the background." Invisible Crow
"He thinks he gets food." GM

"I have better things to do with my willpower.  Like change the laws of an entire people." The Ambassador
"so, like Russia." Night River Hunter
"Referendums are a crutch." The Ambassador

"You see a balanced stance, despite the motion of the ocean." GM

"Uh GM, just a bit.  What would happen if I abandon my post and hide for a bit?" Invisible Crow
"WE CRASH" Night River Hunter whispering

"wits plust bureaucracy." GM
"Shit... I botch!" Night River Hunter
"I think in this case, the best thing I can do is to leave you to your own devices." GM

"The Ambassador is now bitching about Google Hangout." Night River Hunter
"No one is allowed to bitch about the Google. Shut your trap and love the Google." GM

"SWEET! we get to aid in a kicking to the nuts!" Night River Hunter
"You are way too excited there." Invisible Crow
"I like kicking people in the nuts." Night River Hunter

"He could have gotten lost in the Labyrinth and it pooped him out in the city.  The Labyrinth does do stupid shit." Invisible Crow
"He's all covered in shit..." Night River Hunter
"You will not believe the things I have seen!" Invisible Crow
"I will probably not go with Labyrinth poop as a narrative voice." GM
"Oh c'mon, we can tell him even the Labyrinth didn't want him." Night River Hunter

1 comment:

killervp said...

Thank you for the McConneling- I needed the laugh....