Saturday, September 14, 2019

I'm a proud scurrying race.

"Lets not murder them this time, lets keep one alive."  Olru
"I didn't murder them!  I.... I don't think I murdered anyone."  Leon

"What kind of extortionist uses a bank?" Leon

"They are fine, it was a spite fire,"  Leon

"This is talking to an original NES NPC again isn't it."  Zaphod

"Forge Dawn... not Forged On."  GM
"Forge Dong.." Zaphod
"Wait, is their coat of arms a giant penis."  Olru
"No, its Forge Dong.. so penis on an anvil." Leon
"It's four dongs." Zaphod

"Good god.. thank god you're pretty.." Zaphod

"So uh, I see you're evles.  I am elf too!!!"  Leon
"I see you're mexican, I am mexican too!" GM

"I don't know her really well.  she knows me more than I know her." Raz
".........Uh huh." Leon
"This is because you don't wear pants, is it." Leon

"Ugh, disgusting elves.  Pointy eared cooking making assholes." GM

"I wanted the shiney thing.  Why didn't you tell me he had a shiney thing."  Zaphod

"I am a ___-ite, so my d's are soft." Zaphod
"So you like soft d's." Leon

"Elves has moms, right?" Zaphod
"I don't think Elves hatch from eggs."  Leon
"We do..." Zaphod

"Listen, if you don't start acting smarter, I'm going to put pants on you." Leon
"You think his smarts are leaking out of his taint?" Zaphod

"You're looking out at the sea, thinking thats a really nice ship and it'd be really nice to just sail away from these assholes."  GM
"Yeah, I'm just thinking of creating my own sea organization." Olru after the 14th time being called Elron

"If I were to take all of her skin and peel it off her, I could probably fit this all in 1 square foot." Leon
"Wow, this escalated quickly."  GM

"I like this idea.  Lets do this idea."  GM
"Great, the GM likes this I've got a back up character.

"Oh man, it probably comes out as dust at first." Leon about the Governor pooping.

No comments: