Saturday, September 14, 2019

You are an affront to the bird god.

"Is it weird that I'm playing the bird, but I fly less than everyone else in the party?" The Roc
"Yes, yes it is.  You are not using your wings properly, and are an affront to the bird god." Velika


"Velika is going off on her own.  This is the best plan." Tijo
"Yes, it's never gone wrong in any game.  But I didn't split the party" Velika
"Yes you did, you snuck into the camp on your own."  Lenore
"Well you didn't come with as my guidance!" Velika
"It only takes one of us to fuck up a stealth roll for both of us to be fucked, and you volunteered." Lenore


"Which two paragons did they list?" Tijo
"Sweitzer and Wolfstone" GM
"SWEITZER NO SWEITZING!"  Tijo

"I just love that the rogues have gone through this so much that when one of them steps on a twig they go 'fuck, I'm the bait now'" Tijo

"And now its Geld!" GM
"It's Gedd.."  Tijo
"Unless he's got his balls cut off." Velika
"What?" Tijo
"Gelded?" Velika
"I was looking at the d's and cutting of those balls."  Lenore
"It's got layers." The Roc



No comments: