Saturday, April 16, 2011

Mnemia v. Zuko..... who wins?

"Okay I'm generating a random name for this guy... Ashfinger" -- GM
"AssFinger it is." --Zuko
"No that's not what I-" --GM
"AssFinger GM, It's happening. Accept it"--Zuko
"Seriously, How did you NOT see this coming?" -- Mnemia


"that is tiny! We could nuke this easily" Zuko regarding destruction of a portion of nexus

"And that, for those of you at home, was a can opener" Kadon


"I was busy stealing the sun!" Zuko
"That is no excuse for shoddy security" Kadon


"You didn't know the ash to ass ratio?" Ioni
"Damn you" GM
"Cuz that pokemon hunter really gets the girls" Zuko


"So, you're saying thorn-dokken?" Zuko


"So he threw a tumbleweed?" Mnemia



"Zuko will ask Mnemia, do we want any alive?" Zuko
"I don't do alive very well." Mnemia


"Oh FFS.... You're an ass... I don't get to kill ANYTHING!" Zuko


"Did someone just zip up their pants by the mic?" GM


"See, I just don't do good when they are supposed to live through the process" Mnemia

No comments: