Saturday, April 09, 2011

Training wheels

"Your internet has training wheels" Zuko
"Harley Quinn is NOT a clown" Kadon
"Wow, there's some anger there. Now I'm picturing Kadon and the Joker going at each other." Gm
"Some ones kitty is getting very excited" GM
"No, I'm pretty sure he is getting visions." Kadon

'The Bazooka does bashing damage" Mnemia

"You combo'd? Against mortals?" Zuko
"I wanted to make sure they went down!" Mnemia

"28 points of damage doesn't seem like pulling a blow" GM
"No, its just making sure" Mnemia

"what is that humming noise?" GM
"Is everyone here?" Zuko
"Yup!" Mnemia
"It's Kadon! Did he fall asleep? Oh fuck it, I'm calling him" Zuko

"I will strap Kadon to my back like a Yoda if I must." Zuko


"And by the way, I am not above teleporting my ass to safety and leaving Kadon there" Zuko

"What are you feeding it?" Zuko
"You have a dozen stealth charms! Use them!" Kadon
"I wanna go by the rules!" Zuko
"In fact, she's asked the cook to make her some popcorn to listen to the radio show" GM
"Is this the Look-shy Home Companion" Kadon
"Listen to Lake Lookshy-begone, where the men are all dragon-blooded, the women are crazy and the children all drive mech-warriors" Zuko

No comments: