Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Don't just hit him! HURT HIM!

"Laser time! die!  Maybe they got loot in them." Alcyone about the npc's in Diablo3

"We are pretty sure at some point that cat was turned into a Lich." Alcyone on his crazy cat

"Okay, even my brain can't process what Alcyone just said.  I think there was anal and masturbation?" Sora

"Hold on, the washer is buzzing me" Sora
"Wait, you have another woman in the apartment?" Ariko
"And you're not banging her?" Kai
"Somehow I was trying to come up with an unbalanced load reference." GM

"You heard the joke, but you don't get the joke" GM to Sora

"There are times when I feel bad teasing Sora, luckily they pass quickly."  Ariko

"The game comes out the 22nd and I don't think you can control it with a rabbit" Sora
"Oh I'll do that." Ariko
"Kai, be sure you record that." Alcyone

"Let it be known that Sora has taken the Forensic Cat Puking Hairball feat."  Ariko

"You know you want to shave your roommates pussy before she leaves."  Alcyone
"I just threw up in my mouth a little."  Sora

"Oh, if that's how it's gonna go, I'm tripping Sora.  You've got the stamina to satisfy them all, right?" Ariko about  the demon apes.
"Yeah NO!  No!" Sora

"So-ra!" GM
"If you're going that way with ti you have to say toss the bitch out" Ariko

"Hang on a minute, I'm being hailed." Sora
"Apparently you were good in bed, you are being hailed." Kai
"Hail Sora! Master of the Rabbit!" Ariko

"And now we wait for Sora." GM
"Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz" Ariko

"Obsidian Butterflies against the hottie only hits the clothes." Alcyone

"I continue to act as the motion detector from Aliens and calling out movement to the rest."  Alcyone

"An individual, a robed and cloaked individual" GM
"Arrow in the head.... I wanted to pull a Gamers" Ariko interrupting

"Oh good, come over here, little girl."  GM in a thick Russian accent
"I'm not the talky talky, I'm not going over there."  Kai
"Oh good Kai, tell him that." Alcyone

"I'm sorry, you are trespassing, please go home." Kai trying to be the talky talky
"I sincerely apologize for this but I.." GM gets interrupted again
"Apologies accepted, actions not.  Please go home now."  Kai

"Scratch that, who are you." Kai when her one brain cell finally activates.
"Little voice in my head said be useful... be useful..."  Alcyone

"He is a meat pop-sicle."  Alcyone
"We aren't fighting Bruce Willis."  Sora
"We would be dead if it were John McClain."  Ariko

"Chikan good" Kai impersonating Lelu Dallas.
"When you say it like that in Japanese, it means something else." Alcyone

"Sorry, I can't read my Character Sheet now, it's all in English."  Kai

"Oh god, I'm an eleven year old and I can't say the line I want to."  Ariko

"And who might that be?  Taiga Sensei is already here!" Ariko on Masters
"Yeah, keep telling yourself that."  Alcyone
"Well I am not going to say you in front of Taiga!  She might get offended!"  Ariko

"Okay GM, remember when we were playing Solars that we wanted to go up against Dragon-blooded because they were equal to us.  Just because we are playing Dragon-blooded right now does not mean we need to fight Infernals!" Ariko

"I chose my post.  I chose a big and thick pillar." Sora

"I am Ledaal Ariko!  Sorceress of the First Circle and I'm here to protect the forgetful and triumph over demonic jerks! In the name of Mela, I will punish you!" Ariko

"The stairs are made of wood."  GM
"And I am on fire." Kai
"I don't think we want to burn the stairs down." Alcyone

"Sora just needs to start pumping poison into him and that's how we kill him."  Unknown.

"Sora, why do you hate eye sockets?" Ariko
"Well it just seems like a good place to stick it."  Sora
"Oh my god, did you skull fuck a girl when you were young?" Ariko

"Maguffin san, it's like MacGuyver but not."  Alcyone

"GM, can I tell with weather sense if a ditsy blond is going to crash into us with a space ship?" Ariko

"Uh, Sora, I don't want to sound like a queer or nuthin', but you got a sweet ass." Ariko

"I learned of their secret passage through Booty Magazine." Ariko

"I do not have shoulders, a neck or 2 fingers." Sora

"I love the way they bleat." GM
"GM, we don't need to know how much you love sheep.  Baaa-aaa-aah."  Ariko
"Means No." Sora

"We are having a conversation over here, keep your frogs out of it!" Sora

"Hey, I found another ball." Sora
"That's a problem, Sora."  Ariko

"What the hell are they doing?" Sora
"What?  We were playing the 'guess what!' game!  And it doesn't end in pregnancy."  Kai

"Yay! Alcyone has dinged!" Kai
"And I am here to Tyr up dat der Vagina!" Ariko

No comments: