Sunday, June 10, 2012

Red Lobster.

"When one of those people takes their dick out of my ass, that would be nice."  Sora

"Maybe it wasn't a river and it wasn't tubing.  But he was at a stripper club." Kai
"what?" Sora
"Titties." Ariko
"Oh, I get titties, but I didn't get what she said." Sora

"Oh you guys were actually able to get your date together?" Ariko
"Don't ever say that again!" Sora

"Sorry, I have to write this down." Kai
"Dammit Kai! Stoppit!" Sora
"Even though the game isn't on, the quote board does not stop!" Alcyone

"Kai, is it Margarita time?" Ariko
"No, its chocolate time!" Kai
"Uh... oh.." Ariko

"See, I have the best defense, you can't talk about my character getting raped because that's just pervy." Ariko

"Also, Dash.  Mother fucking freedom!" Sora
"Yes, Sora finally removed the dicks up his ass." Kai

"Sora pretty much admitted that she sucked his dick during the games."  Alcyone
"She was all of 3 feet away from me!" Sora
"NICE!" Ariko

"If he had managed to get that portion sunburned, stop running the game you poor bastard.  I think if you sunburn your junk it is acceptable to call off the game."  Ariko

"I like how you sometimes go Elvis, sometimes go Foghorn Leghorn."  Ariko

"One hair is Veridian Mantle's.." GM
"So slightly douche-y and greasy" Kai
"What makes it slightly douche-y?" Alcyone
"It smells of Irish Spring." Ariko
"Note to self, do not buy Irish spring." Sora

"I want a search of every our house, dog house, boat house in the area."  Ariko

"Thank you Kai, I'm glad you remember."  GM
"Wait, what?  What did I miss?" Kai
"Dash seems to think he imparted some information on you that we missed." Alcyone

"Ariko solve all our problems.  Ariko figure this out!  Ariko summon all the demons.  Oh, and be the secretary! fraggrrgrrgllglrr..." Ariko

Ooo! Hicks Sensei! Field trip to Malfeas!" Ariko

"As you are saying that, Kai rises up behind you with an angry anime face." Kai to Sora
"You are trying to give her cock away, what did you think was going to happen?" Alcyone

"So there is going to be a kissing contest between Kai and Johnny... Is this a slut off?" Alcyone

"Oh fuck it, I'm smart enough.  Is there any way for me to bring back his memory other than hitting him on the head with a shovel?  It worked on the Flintstones."  Ariko

"Stop opening your condoms Sora!" Ariko
"But I get to finally..." Sora
"So you were bare backing it this entire time."  GM

"Just remember, chopsticks don't carry disease." Ariko

"Well, I have good news and bad news.  Mac has a bit of memory back, but it is the third level of Malfeas." Ariko
"So, what's the bad news?" Kai
"That is the bad news." Ariko
"Kai throws herself down and latches on to Mac's foot screaming 'say it ain't so!'" Kai
"Do you even know what Malfeas is." Ariko
"I assumed it was another girl." Kai

"Sora has secret fantasies of being Republican."  Kai

"He secretly wants to be a log cabin-er." GM

"I'm sorry Sora, have we given you a hate-on?" GM
"I am trying to figure out where to hide the bodies." Sora

"Just trying to have a nice winter formal.." Alcyone
"Seriously, WTF!  Dash, why can't we just have out nice magical evening!!!" Ariko

"And Kai's brain explodes." Kai
"Anyone hear a little pop?" Sora
"It's more like a fizzle." Kai
"And a penis comes out." Alcyone

"What kind of Hentai are you watching GM?  Cuz I don't think the underage girls visit the prison!" Alcyone

"We might as well find a white van with 'free candy' written on the side and jump in." Sora

"GM, you're not allowed to jerk off during the game anymore."  Ariko
"I thought that was part of the ground rules." GM
"It only takes one hand to GM."  Ariko
"What? It takes hands to GM?" Sora


"GM.. GM... trust me on this.  You want her [Kai] as a whore instead of Zaney." Ariko

"Oh, and apparently penguins have depraved sex acts."  Kai
"What?  I don't want to know why you googled that!" Sora

No comments: