Sunday, June 24, 2012

We're going to Malfeas! Eventually.

"School days as I understand it is an escalating cluster fuck of death with way more blood and WTF moments than should be in a school girl show.  It's like Elfen Lied went undercover as a normal anime before revealing it's true nature in a Jerry Springer-esque way, then BANG!" Sora

"Changing computers then I'll be good to go" GM
"You are turning your computer into a little sister?  Or at least a cute little girl?" Ariko

"You guys are pretty much my entertainment for the weekend." Sora
"Sora, stop watching me while I strip down for the shower." Kai
"Why don't you remove the cameras!" Sora
"Hey, you haven't paid your subscription, you shouldn't have access to it!" Ariko

"Well I know people and I have access to people."  GM

"Goddamnit Sora, propositioning Kai is my job." GM

"I want to see Alcyone fucked up more than I wanna see you, Sora." Ariko
"That's what happens when you are the party stoic." GM

"There is a reason why some people don't want to be remembered."  GM
"Because they are rapists." Ariko

"Well if I skim it over, then when you rant about it I will kinda know where you're coming from.  Other wise I will pass out.  It's better than chloroform."  Kai

"You are making very strange assumptions about my NPCs people." GM
"Hey, don't lump me in with these guys." Sora
"You're right, Sora isn't people." Ariko
"Hey!" Sora

"Cuz girlfriend aggro is funny when it happens to other people." Ariko

"Just for curiosity, what do Solar blue balls look like?" Ariko
"Just like normal blue balls, but sunnier." GM

"Serious Loli is serious." GM

"HUMAN CROISSANT" Ariko

"Sora, 14 year old you is kicking your ass." Ariko

"So Sora has found her own clit.." Kai on the perception roll
"Well, technically another girl found it for her." GM
"Sora found the cliiiit!!" Ariko

"you were thinking of Jason Mewes when you were thinking of the Clitoris?" Ariko to Sora

"You come back to the room and there is a drawer of socks in front of it." GM
"Yes, and I have a bag with night clothes, underwear, an outfit for tomorrow, toothbrush, shampoo, the works." Kai
"That is the nicest sexile ever!" Ariko

"Sora, you are making out with a chick.  It is hot lesbian action.  Face it and buy yourself a dildo!" Kai

"Hey GM, as funny s this is, you are raping a PC!  Okay, back to raping Sora!" Ariko

"you're gonna burn in hell..." Ariko

"Sora you dog!" Ariko

"Whenever someone is forcible taken, Sora is loved." Ariko

"So when you guys say 'Ariko run a game' no I don't want to have to fuck Sora!" Ariko
"Why does someone have to have sex with Sora?" Alcyone

"whore!" Ariko
"Woo! And that comment was not directed at me!" Kai
"No sweetie, you're a slut!" Ariko

"Okay, Kai is going to stare out at the sky and ask, is that a threat?  do we have to kill it?" Kai

"The inner workings of her mind are scary." Sora
"Of Kai's or Kai IRL?  Cuz really they aren't that much different." Ariko

"I have the taste of what in my mouth?" Ariko
"Sand!" GM
"Damn! ptooey... ptooey - I was like ... man?" Ariko

"Both of you are such whores you have a sexile bag, instead of socks you just hang the bag on the door." Ariko

"The meet up is down by the river." GM
"In a van?" Ariko

"Lynds new nickname is the slit." Kai
"Cuz Sora's girlfriends all need nicknames." Alcyone

"What the hell?" GM
"It's okay, GM.  It's just your balls dropping.  It's part of becoming a man." Ariko

"By the way, you and I need to have a long talk about our political terms for next year." Ariko
"Hahahahhaa.." Kai
"What the fuck was that." Sora

"The tissue box cover that Sora needs for his birthday." Kai link
"What the hell.... What... the...hell..." Ariko
"What the fuck?!" GM
"Kai, sweetie, do me a favor?" Ariko
"Mhmmmm?" Kai
"Burn in hell." Ariko
"I will, right next to you!" Kai
"Damnit, I don't even get a break?" Ariko

"It's not like Kai is going to get laid much on the trip, Ariko is around and has a tendency to lightning bolt anyone exposing penises." Kai
"What the fuck!" Ariko

"Kai, you're really fucked up." Ariko
"Well you have about 3 days to rethink about rooming with me." Kai
"Wait, isn't Alcyone your room mate?" Sora

"Kind of want to point out that the only real female of the group referred to her guy as a fuck stick." Ariko

"Ariko knows what you know, GM.  Sora, go stand in that corner and look pretty." Ariko
'Oh you bastards." Sora

"How has Bella not taken his head off yet?" Ariko
"He's a 2nd circle demon!" GM
"He is slightly sparkly so she is partially attracted." Kai

"Air elemental s as a species want to mount him, but he wants something more solid to rub up against." GM

"How did you not know about the glowing tattoo."  Ariko
"I don't know!  As a girl how am I supposed to discover the glowing tattoo?  It's not like when a girl mounts a guy she is able to look at his back!  It's not like Kai can be behind in a doggie style!" Kai

"Even when there is a sack of booze inside the box, it is a box of booze." GM

"We're all gonna die." Sora
"Yup, at least you got laid, Sora" Kai

"Look, I am not expressly trying to screw you guys." GM
"You do know we are in Malfeas, right?" Sora.

No comments: