Sunday, August 19, 2012

It's too much fun to be on good behavior

"Of the two of us, Zuko is the evil one, I am the good one." Kadon
"Oh that's bullshit across the board.  You're both evil."  Ioni
"To be fair, you are a ginger." Zuko
"That makes me soulless, not evil!" Kadon

"Did I just do some horrible thing in my life.. because with my room mate.... I don't get the bacon thingy?" GM while Zuko and Ioni fight over who eats the last plate of bacon.
"Well I went out and bought the bacon for bacon cheesecake." Ioni
"If you'd like to know, I have a room mate but no bacon." Mnemia
"But you are in a relationship with your room mate." GM

"I'll stop, I'll be good." Ioni
"Well, at least one of those will happen." Kadon

"Mnemia, if it turns out your kids are the doppelgangers, I will beat them up." Zuko
"...Okay.." Mnemia
"I mean the Green Briar blade would make a perfect switch!" Zuko

"Yuki!  What have you been up to you fucking bitch? Now calm down, we don't want you angry in your condition!" Zuko

"Mnemia took her dream sleep and knocked up wayyyy better." Zuko

"How are you conscious"?  And Mnemia was totally behind the tramp stamp." Zuko

"She has something inside of her made of Essence 2 and its going up!" GM
"Shut up Yuki." Kadon

"Any attempt to just start rambling.... at this point, Mnemia is going to stop, turn to Yuki, ask her questions so we can get going." Mnemia when trying to fill in Yuki on 2 years of BS.

"The person that identified herself as your child, said this was your responsibility..  pointing to her stomach." GM as Yuki to Mnemia
"Woah woah woah...  Well you'll be happy to know that's yours and Foxs'...." Zuko
"Yeah technically it was Foxs' responsibility... next question?" Mnemia

"This is Ioni Valencia, we met her in the Hidden Manse of Kal Bax.. It was a kinda cool place... but any who." Zuko
"Yeah, its full of stone, because its Kadon's favorite place... ever." Ioni
"You say it's a cool place and Kadon just fucking twitches involuntarily."  Kadon
"Been to Oblivion too, but..." Zuko
"Now Oblivion wasn't the problem...  Everything else about that place was wrong.  Oblivion was at least interesting." Kadon
"Fuck you, I couldn't take a leak without screaming for a month." Zuko

"I'll be there to Larceny it, it'll be fine" Zuko on Yuki's up coming birth
"Unlike the time with the Elemental Dragon I actually know this now..." Kadon
"Oh come on, it would be awesome to let me Larceny an incarnate.  Elemental Dragons are a dime a dozen." Zuko

"I'm pretty sure 2 people in this party have smacked an Elemental Dragon upside the head for being an idiot." Zuko

"You did not knock Yuki up with the baby from Twilight, did you?" Zuko
"I have not read or seen...  any of that." GM

"Bad Dragons... Bad!" Kadon
"Bad Pillars of Existance... Bad!" Zuko

"They better not have split into two different directions" Ioni on casting a spell to find the lost kids
"Oh god if they did Mnemia... Oh your kids are getting such a beating..  I'm adding a third column to the note.  They are only 6, they don't have any perfects yet, right?" Zuko
"They have only 3 right now.." Mnemia

"The crotch fruit is defending it's home from bad mojo."  Kadon
"Did you just say 'crotch fruit'?" Ioni

"I remember him when he was tougher..." Zuko
"You did meet him at Essence 2." Mnemia

"In depth Analysis... I exercise my occult!" GM
"Kadon! Roll punditry!" Zuko

"These are combatants that have rolled join battle, daddy wants his overdrive." Zuko

"Mnemia wants them all in 3 yrds of her so she can kill them all in one hit." Mnemia

"That's what the auto feeder is for." Zuko on Mnemia's cat
"The cat would eat all the other cat's food." Mnemia
"And they would learn not to let that happen!" Zuko

"These people seem to have a thing for open flames." GM

"Has anyone been injured on our side during this fight so far?" GM

"Kadon, what is it you can do, remind me." GM

""This is mostly the republican way, It's not her, its the baby, until it's 18 then fuck it!" Zuko
"Oh don't get me started unless you want the political beast that is inside to come out." GM
"Oh is that what you call it?" Ioni


"You and I are going to have words one of these days" GM to Python
"Aren't you already having words." Kadon
"More like Un-install and Re-install." GM
"Oh baby, baby.." Zuko

"Hey Kadon, does this building count as Grave Goods." Zuko

"Kadon just shit himself.." Zuko

"Dignity and an empty sack is worth a sack." Kadon

"If he gets within 3 yards then he gets to die with these other 2." Mnemia

"In order to actually throw challenges at you guys, I may have to be a dick." GM

1 comment:

killervp said...

"In order to actually throw challenges at you guys, I may have to be a dick." GM
I know that feeling! Thanks again for the laughs.