Sunday, August 05, 2012

Someone broke Causality... and it wasn't us.

"I'm very sorry, I have to beat you unconscious." Kadon

"GM, you're attempting to use reason.  It's an Ioni and a woman." Zuko
"Wow, you don't like your testicles much." ??

"Remember GM, it's not gay if you don't kiss." Zuko

"I'm a good team mate, I don't have secrets." Mnemia
"Bullshit!" Zuko

"They are having sex, guys." Zuko
"yes there is some ass ramming going through the internet." Mnemia

"What the hell are they doing!?" Zuko
"I don't know, I am sure its hard to type with their fingers up their asses like that." Mnemia

"So, a pedophile with Zuko's exaltation.." Mnemia

"Wait, we're in central park?" Mnemia
"Well that would be right, but the public gets a little more use out of Central Park." GM

"Puckering butt-hole of Oblivion is.." Mnemia
"That may or may not be a decent quote." GM

"Kadon is off playing with a box in a room somewhere." Zuko

"I am blanking on your girlfriends name, Kadon." GM
"Uh.. uh... shit." Kadon

"Just because you read that doesn't mean you know that." GM

"Dude, Conqie is fuckin' baked on the Games of Divinity 'n' shit." Kadon
"Wait, you named him [the Unconquerable Sun] Conqie?" Ioni
"Would you prefer Glowstick?" Kadon

"I apparently did 81 instead of 8... and I only got 36 on 81 dice?  what the fuck!?" Zuko

"Ioni you have a new friend." GM
"Yay! What is it? - Wait, shit.... where's my ice weasel." Ioni
"Curing tuberculosis." Zuko

"Some stewards of creation!  They just want to get drunk and fuck!" Zuko
"And this makes them different from you, how?" Kadon
"I like to steal things." Zuko

"Uhh... invisible dicks." Zuko
"One of my favorite.... the meme not... never mind." GM

"Just don't let him meet your girlfriend." Zuko
"And that's meat with an 'a'" Kadon

"And the invisible Manse rears its head once more." Kadon
"Oh you loved that place." Ioni
"And that's why I filled it with concrete." GM

"She is way nicer than Azoran.  When she blows you, nothings left." Zuko

"Okay, when Ana's awake you can tell her she can do number 97 now." Zuko
"Huh?" GM
"Reasons to punch Gavin in the face." Zuko
"I went to Malfeas for you fuckers!" GM as Gavin
"That doesn't mean much when we went to Malfeas as teenager girls." Mnemia

"Outside of Yuki being a potato." Mnemia

"Your girls are only mildly retarded." Zuko

"They are 6, they have the intelligence of a large dog." Mnemia
"Mnemia, after this, what is your opinion on beating your own children?" Zuko
"Can I put them in a small space of Wyld?  I doubt anything serious will hurt them." Kadon

"Did anyone get the name of this ship." Mnemia
"The Aluminium Falcon." Zuko

"She's still spawn hunting." Mnemia

"Well I know its bad, that the last time it was repaired.  But I don't know.  I have something in my head but I can't remember.  Maybe if Zuko would stop cutting it off!" GM as Zis

"What!?  Bitch!  Stop making messes!" Kadon
"She has already asked you for a lot of magical materials." Zuko

"Ophelia just broke Causality in the Underworld." Kadon
"It's not like they were using it anyway." Zuko
"Except they were!" Kadon

"Note to self, if GM ever has kids, watch out if they are keel hauled." Ioni
"I'm not going to own a boat!" GM

"If you get back to the city, we can get to Chiaroscuro." Kadon
"And Zuko will get to watch the kids get disciplined." Ioni
"Because he is in to that." Kadon
"Woah woah woah.." Zuko

"Weird shit goes to Kadon.  I don't try to think about this shit." Mnemia

"..And the sun is stuck and the clock is breaking..." Mnemia
"BULGING VEIN!" Kadon

"What's wrong...." Zuko
"She broke time." Kadon

"Y'know, spooky hyper intelligent little girls are the start of horror movies.." Mnemia
"We may have to put your kids down for the good of humanity." Zuko

"How many dots of Sail does Gavin have?" Kadon
"He grew up in Night Hammer, what the fuck is a sail!" GM
"You'd think he would have more dots in Sail because he's fucking Captain OBVIOUS!" Kadon

"There have been way too many city and primordial butt holes in this session." Mnemia

"So help me if your being amused by Gavin started this." Kadon

"Oh it's always Kadon's fault.  Have you not been keeping up on this shit!" Mnemia
"Have you not been playing this game?!" Zuko

"Something just fucked the Geomancy of Creation.  I mean a good hard deep dicking." Kadon
"Well, Kadon failed a temperance roll." GM

"Guys, I have it figured out.  I'm going to go over to one Spider, unplug it, wait 10 seconds then plug it back in."  Zuko
"Wait, blow on it first!" Kadon

"I would rather go to the East Manse because it has booze." Zuko

"Kadon talks and there's a hurricane on the other side of the world." Mnemia

"Worst comes to worst, we can go to Yushan." Zuko
"So we can go meet Virumipra?" Ioni
*pause*
"IONI! PANTS ON!" Kadon

"I think I know who these imposters are.... I think... it's us." Kadon
"Ow...." Zuko

"I need to figure out who the fuck is fucking with creation!" Kadon
"Look at Mr. Drama pants.... Hey, Mnemia, I know your kids are missing, but how are you holding up?" Zuko

"Have you ever examined the mysteries of Chiaruscuro during Calibration on weed?" Zuko

"Your girlfriends backdoor tried to close on us." Zuko
"I really wish you would stop referring to her like that." GM
"As your girlfriend?" Zuko

"Kadon is not Zuko!" Kadon
"Are you sure?" GM
"Woah, who was the one who said this passageway leads some where, we should go." Zuko
"Open one door to Oblivion..." Kadon

"Everyone knows the Garbage file is where the best stuff is." Kadon
"Go get it Joey, you're closest." Zuko

"Is there anyone in Yushan that can move it to Gaia." Zuko
"Yes, but he is currently playing WoW" GM

"I will not abuse the loom... I will not abuse the loom..." Kadon
"Scan for other active terminals and set yourself up for Root Access." Zuko

"I am trying to figure out how much of an asshole Zuko is going to be about this and its a big one." Zuko

"Pull out the piece of paper, draw a line down the middle.  On the left side, reasons to punch Gavin in the face.  On the right side, reasons to punch Autocthon in the face.  When we're done, I am going to collect on this." Zuko

"I am terrified of 571 xp Exalts." GM
"Well it's 579 now." Ioni
"Don't fuckin' remind me!" GM

No comments: