Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Pulling a Sanbi..,. hook your computer up to your TV and RPG from the couch.

"Maybe he's finally hooked up with that one girl." GM
"Now I'm scared." Danzo
"Why would you be scared of that." GM

"So his blissful betrothed is ..." GM
"You can make her a choptstick vendor." Danzo
"Her family is best known for harvesting the wood, a particular wood that is best known for chopsticks." Sanbi
"And that means Hachiro can strive to give her wood." Danzo

"I'm going to put this up to a vote, how much wine should I give the GM?" Danzo

"Why did you steal the dudes ferrets?"  Kazuko
"That's just asking for trouble."  Danzo
"The foxes are going to be pissed.  They'll be in your pants....  There is just no good that can come of this." Kazuko

"I'd sleep with him." Danzo on Tom Cruise
"Would you be big spoon or little spoon?" GM
"Whichever." Danzo

"Now we have Edward Elric for Fullmetal Alchemist if we ever do a live action of it." Hachiro

Alphonse - Jack Black
Edward Elric - Tom Cruise
Armstrong - The Rock/Arnold Schwarzeneggar
Hughes - Ryan Reynolds
Mustang - Val Kilmer

"There were others like the first Hantei Emperor...." GM
"Did you just say the first Hentai Emperor?" Sanbi
"How do you think he convinced everyone to work for him." Danzo
"I'm pretty sure his nick name was Overfiend." Kazuko

"Let me ask you this, which one of you three assholes asked for the meeting?" Hachiro
"I did." Kazuko
"Okay." Hachiro
"I've been talking in your place and we've gone through three conversations in thirty minutes." Kazuko
"Also, no body dishonored themselves." Danzo

"You need to prepare 'rape their eye sockets with something' spell."  Danzo
"I don't think that's a rank one spell." Sanbi
"Peri-dokken.  If they are supposed to be females, why are there tiny ferret penises in my eyeballs" Danzo

"Weird, I keep getting disconnected from the server, but I have no trouble getting back on." Sanbi
"Not her exact words." Danzo

"Help a Crab and fuck a Crane." Danzo
"You sir, are the open wing man." Hachiro

"So his entire blackmail plan involves us doing the blackmail for him?" Kazuko

"Out of character, fuck him and the horse he rode in on." Kazuko

"I don't think we need to set traps for laborers." Kazuko
"Maybe you like hearing the screams as they are impaled?"  GM
"I'm not playing a Scorpion anymore, so my honor is not shitty.  So the screams of the commoners are not.." Kazuko
"Are to be avoided." Sanbi

"Me and bushido have had our problems.  Don't try to come between us with your sharp sticks." Kazuko

"Deadly chopsticks are flying at your face." Danzo
"Your first response was to open your mouth, wasn't it!?" Kazuko


No comments: