Wednesday, April 24, 2013

'Stylized' geishas

"So let's take a Crab there.."  Kazuko

"I was dealing with a dog."  Hachiro
"Wait wait wait, you got a dog?" GM
"That's pretty much the entire story right there." Hachiro

"Okay, you want to fuck them, as long as its stylized."  Kazuko
"So there is the Lucky Star, they have many 'stylized' geishas if you wish." GM

"You got way more cash on you that I have now." Hachiro
"You're the trader with the boat, aren't you?" Kazuko

"Even though he's the door man, he still has honor himself."  GM
"Not after we're done with him."  Sanbi

"I'm saving you money on your car insurance.  Don't snicker."  Hachiro

"My good lady Crab, my friend is speaking sense.  Do not let this deter you from your investigation."  Sanbi

"How crowded is the tea house right now?" Danzomaru
"Just going to take her on the table right now?" Sanbi

"Is the Kuni hot?" Sanbi
"Yes, though she does pull her hair back so she looks very severe.  She's got the whole scolding teacher look."  GM
"So she's perfect for Danzo." Sanbi
"One, there's a fair chance that Danzo will break a bitch.  Two... that is not his sole interest in life."  Danzomaru

"But I have a big axe...... Can I go kill the foxes?" Danzo
"No!" GM and Sanbi
"Play nice for fucks sake!" GM

No comments: