Wednesday, April 24, 2013

When it comes to locating the dumbasses, that I can do.

"That's why Kim Young is attacking Austin.  He's trying to keep the internet down by blowing it up."  Hachiro

"So, GM, you're dating a bronie?"  Sanbi
"Yeah..."  GM
"Grats."  Sanbi
"YES!" Danzo
"What!?" GM
"Sorry, that's the first thing I texted her when I went through and saw it..  Haha, you're dating a bronie.  Thank you Sanbi!" Danzo

"You realize that makes it a 60% chance that he's a furry, right?" Danzo
"Alright, now I'm creeped out." GM
"If he ever cries out Twilight Sparkle during sex, run!" Danzo

"Hang on, drop everything.  It's international pillow fight day." Sanbi
"No, Danzo.. no no no! NO I HAVE BOOZE IN MY HAND!  Sanbi! I don't like you!" GM
"Is the mental image I have of whats going on in your apartment correct?" Hachiro
"That we are having a pillow fight in pjs and semi nude?  Most likely.  I'm not semi nude." GM

"Dude, what the fuck... stop googling this please!" Hachiro
"Not gonna happen." Sanbi

"So do we talk to the villagers, or do we talk to the spirits?  Or do we go sit in a corner and jerk off for a few weeks." Danzomaru

"Awareness and investigation please?" GM
"Please let this not be masturbation related."  Sanbi

"I think Sanbi was saying he needs a tarp for the next time he sees his body pillow." Danzomaru

"I'm allowed to talk about money all I want." Hachiro
"Then you pay!" Kazuko

"... I do hope you decide to spread this.." GM
"Like a disease.." Kazuko
"Like an STD." GM

"There was a thump on the patio and I'm two floors up." Hachiro
"They're called birds." Danzo
"He wants to watch them fuck, give him a sec." Kazuko
"Yeah, ruffle those feathers baby."  Danzo
"You don't know how hot and bothered he got with all that fox and feather stuff." Kazuko

"Roll your detect fuck-wit." Danzo

"If there is something he would like me to do within reason..." Hachiro
"Bend over." Danzo
"Within reason!" Hachiro
"It's within reason!" GM
"I have a strict no butt rule with men." Hachiro
"But the mouth is all good!" Danzo

"When it comes to convincing people to not be dumbasses, I'm not the one.  That's up to the courtier.  When it comes to locating the dumbasses, that I can do."  Kazuko

"Waterboard him until he tells you the truth."  Kazuko
"Pretty much."  Danzo

"You want to make shadowlands?" Hachiro
"Sure! Why not!  Sanbi can fix it!" GM

1 comment:

killervp said...

I think there should be a detect fuck-wit skill!