Saturday, April 21, 2012

And on to Her Redness's School for Exalts

"Its just - Alcyone you have the tendency to be a bitch." Ariko
Hey, that's lovable alpha bitch!" Alcyone

"So, who here has enjoyed, while working on a game..." Sora
"Sex with a woman?" Ariko
"No, that's next." Sora

"No! Stop! You are arming the bile-o-tron"  Ariko

"I'm almost done, not that much to her." Sora

"Can I be in the Dodge club that is really good at dodging clubs?"  Kai

"I have ink and my skin, I figure a tattoo will be fine."   Kai

"Not Zuko, but Ariko!" GM
"I thought I would keep it simple for ya!" Ariko
"That's okay, Zuko is a girls name anyway" GM

"AFK - I have to go down and get the groceries" Sora
"Pussy whipped already" Ariko
"And he's not even getting some" Kai
"Yes, go down.  and get some." GM
"I hope you like fish" Kai
"And in my game, you all wake up in a cell" Sora/ExaltedGM

"So, how's the fish, Sora" Kai
"Well technically I haven't gotten close to it yet.  I'm eating tacos." Sora

"Oh! I forgot, I need to rotate my picture by 2 degrees" Kai
"Kill.... kill... kill..."  GM

"Oh GM, I have something sent to you"  Sora
"Sora [irl] naked" Ariko
*shudder* GM

"Lush Strumpet" Ariko
"Lush Strumpet has had her lush!" Kai

"I say we ought to have a topless ice cream joint"  Kai
"And this is why Kai got the job of president" Alcyone

"How are you making money off of practice exams?" Ariko
"How are you not making money off of practice exams" Kai

"You're either a lesbian or a sex change" Alcyone
"Sounds like an article for the Paper" Ariko

"We can have a booth where you can guess her gender" Ariko

"Between the topless president serving ice cream and the guess the gender of the transfer.  I think we are set" Alcyone

"Guess how butch the new person is is the total rage" Alcyone

"What is the roll to determine if this idea has any merit" Alcyone


No comments: