Sunday, April 29, 2012

You'd think he'd expect the jokes by now.

"An awesome coffee table book.  101 ways to call someone a whore."  Ariko

"Can you hear me now?" Sora
"Yes, why are you fellating your mic?" Ariko

"And good god, what was that noise?" Ariko
"That was the cat."  Sora
"That's what you call your room mates bastard?" Ariko
"Yes, the child that Sora's room mate forced herself on him for?" Kai
"Fuck you, Kai." Sora

"Is she sitting in your lap and violently forcing herself on you?" Ariko
"Fuck you!" Sora via text
"Yes, your mic is definitely better, Sora" GM

"What can you use awesome points for?" Kai
"Access to Kai."  Ariko
"Hey! I'm not for sale!" Kai
"You're being rented not sold." Ariko

"Do not watch Hetalia.  That will kill your brain its so stupid." Alcyone

"This Just in!  Lumber shortage in China crushes worldwide chopstick supply."  Ariko

"Now you sound muffled, ask your room mate to step away."  Kai
"What?!" Sora
"Don't ask."  GM

"Are we on the boat now?" Alcyone
"We haven't even started playing you asshole!" GM

"I will intervene, slide in between the coat and guide Sora away."  Kai
"The brainwashing while she is sleeping is working." Alcyone

"Can I try to explain to Sora about that?" Kai
"Okay..." GM
"Ok, one intelligence, so.  Coats bad.  Boys impregnate you - wait that's more than one syllable."  Kai
"What.... I don't think that's right, but if Sora believes it than all the better."  Alcyone

"The student has been reminded of their body." GM

"Oh I know!  Armor at the founders festival is not proper and not traditional, take it off."  Kai
"Hahah, I just love how it's, blah blah blah blah *all light and happy* then take it off *angrily*"  Alcyone

"Is Sora a sound sleeper?"  Kai
"Uh, yes.  That is one of her tropes.  I was not aware of the implications until now."  Sora

"I've said it before and I'll say it again, any campaign that starts with date rape is a good campaign."  Ariko

"I'm not sure how Sora is going to process that.  This is all new." Sora
"All nude?" Ariko
"All new, my mic isn't that good."  Ariko

"I will dance with them, and check their dexterity to see if they are the ninja.  In dancing, not sex."  Kai

"I make a point to ask them all their names." Kai
"..... Oh fuck you, Kai."  GM after a while.

"Make your move Sora!  Get your scissoring on!" Alcyone
"Or, Sora thinks she's a guy...." Kai

"What are the chances Alcyone sees this?" Alcyone
"You are an evil cock block."  Sora
"It's more like a twat block." GM

"In the alternative world we have you fucking your room mate" GM
"Spank it!" Kai
"That is disturbing on so many levels."  GM

"We are climbing back into character with a character who wants to fuck Sora."Alcyone
"It's not easy" GM

"Its like you're sword fighting with your fingers." Ariko
"You're in depth knowledge of sword fighting is amazing." GM
"I have crossed plenty of swords in my time." Ariko

"Are you trying to climb in the fridge again?" Kai
"Yes, one of these days, I'll make it.  I'll find Narnia in there."  Ariko

"Why are you guys assuming I have big boobs" Sora
"Appearance 5!" All

"If I had the books, I would light them on fire.  Do you want me to light them on fire?" Kai all happily.
"Ariko is going to collect her books and run screaming from the room."  Ariko
"Always trying to be helpful, aren't you, Kai."  Alcyone.
"I try! ^_^" Kai
"Going to have to modify the brain washing tonight."  Alcyone
"Time to up those meds." Sora

"GM, is what you are telling me, that she comes sooner in the alphabet that me?" Sora
"What the fuck?" All

"Well I should have gone to work today, but I didn't." Ariko
"You work on the weekend?" Sora
"You don't?  What the fuck have you been complaining about!?" Ariko
"Well, work shouldn't take away the week!" Sora
"It's called work!" Ariko

"There are times for tarting and there are times for proper.  This is time for proper."  Alcyone

"Yes, that will work well.  I only have one condition."  GM
"I know we should have brought Sora.  Okay, take it off guys!"  Ariko
"Keep in mind, Kai is average looking."  GM
"Oh Crap, I'm better looking.  Itadakimas!" Ariko

"Alcyone, you're not an expert but you get the feeling she is going to turn on the Love Aura."  GM

"Bad things happen because the bad hurt!" Ariko

"I am going to miss Kai's one point of Int because now I can't do the Idiot plot."  GM

"Okay Sora, we were talking about teachers and stuff and we totally forgot you are a receptacle for dragon blood seed."  Ariko

"Okay GM, roll faculty" Ariko

"Maybe he's into little girls."  Kai
"Suddenly Sora wants to be a part of this conversation" Sora
"Sora's into little girls?!"  GM
"NO!" Sora

"We'll look for love first, then we'll look for whores."  Alcyone

"And when I fuck him I can scream, go ninja go ninja go!"  Kai

"Jiggle jiggle.... jiggle jiggle... jiggle jiggle.."  GM
"Are we talking about Sora's boobs again?" Ariko
"Yep" GM

"Ohh... God, I can't take you anywhere."  Alcyone

"Kai, how many languages do you speak?"  Ariko
"None..." Kai
"How many dots of linguistics do you have?" Ariko
"None..... Zero!" Kai
"Oh, good.  You speak High Realm... I write everything in Old Realm."  Ariko

"And also start it with... in a world where..." Sora
"Yeah, no....  Even with an Int of one, I am shooting that one down."  Kai

"She is attractive in a..." GM
"Overly booblier way?" Kai
"What?"  GM
"Overly booblier way... Sorry, it's hard to say" Kai
"Yes, well...." GM
"You just want to motor boat her?" Kai

"She is off in a corner dealing with something on her own."  GM
"It's a terracotta dildo."  Kai
"It's not a terracotta dildo" GM
"I'm glad we made certain of that" Alcyone
"I can craft one for you."  Ariko

"I try to enter her.............. field of vision."  Alcyone

"Oh wait, I'm pregnant.  I forgot."  Sora

"Is she Sora bait?"  Kai
"Yes, yes she is Kai."  GM
"-.-" Sora's response
"I'm not sure what that emoticon is supposed to be.  Something dripping form something else?" GM

"Why don't we  have the lolli run up to him, do the finger pointy finger fending things.  And have her ask, Mister, which teacher do you like?" Kai
"He has taught this lolli several destructive spells.  I don't think he would fall for that" Alcyone

"Yo, sensei, which one of these do you want to put your dick in?"  Ariko
"I don't think he would expect that from the lolli"  GM

"You could glean some information from him."  GM
"Oh, he doesn't matter" Ariko

"We just need him to have something fuckable at the party, not that he needs to get it in."  Ariko

"First of all, No.... and then... NO!" Sora
"It's so cute you still think you have a choice."  Kai

"Shut up Meat!"  Ariko
"Again, the 11 year old yelling at me"  Sora
"And Meat has reappeared" GM

"You ladies have been talking to my mother" GM
"Oh fuck!" Sora
"YOU TOLD US TO!" Ariko

"For fucks sake, I have been waiting for you to talk to Hix for 2 fucking hours!  And you want to talk to Taiga, then everyone else..."  GM

"You have explicitly told me that a direct approach would not work!" Alcyone

"Oh you don't have to put them all in there" Kai

No comments: