Sunday, April 01, 2012

Who is that behind me?

"Don't get me wrong.  Girl on girl has magical properties."  Engeiko

"Jockey is selling used underwear." GM
"Wait, what?" Engeiko

"Do I want to know how going taint to mouth can power an ipad." Engeiko
"So help me do not share an answer to that" Tamiko

"You seem to over estimate my faith to the huh.... uh.... 7 tenants of bushido" Reika
"Yes.. the tenant of poontang" Engeiko

"Will the scorpion stand behind me." Tamiko
"What?!" Toshiro

"Its the size of the thing.  You can relax" Taro
"The size took her breath away" Engeiko

"I don't need to maintain concentration for that.  Oh geeze, that's big!" Tamiko

"This is one of those days you don't want to roll high....  Oh fuck you dice *rolls 45*" Tamiko

"Mountains for magic!" Engeiko
"Mounting for Magic" Toshiro

"I'm much less concerned about what they can do to us, because we're not nice people" Reika

"Look, as a player, I am totally with you on not wanting this bitch on our boat" Toshiro

"Bad things.. go... brain... HURT" Toshiro

"What kind of skills do these have?" Tamiko
"Well, they know a lot about taint" GM

"Attack the taint from both sides" Toshiro

"Did we actually make it on the boat?  Oh sweet Jesus we are!" Reika

"Skype was complaining about ioware." Tamiko
"Well, stop putting your i in the o" Toshiro
"His room mate probably thinks its kinky" Reika
"Euhhh. " Tamiko

"You see, if he buys it from the internet it will probably show up while he is at work and she will do something with her juices." Reika

"Tamiko boom is often scented" Toshiro

"My hands are warm right now.  My feet are ice, but my hands are warm."  GM
"Oh look, they have come down in price." Tamiko

"Okay lets do Reika idea because he is the only one fighting for an idea.  Congratulations, by attrition you have won." Toshiro
"We definitely don't agree with Tamiko, that's the only thing we agree on." Engeiko

"Two ponies, huh" Reika
"Yes, we measure everything in ponies" GM

"Where's the crane?  Did the crane see that?" Reika
"No" GM

"Okay, next time there is something in the sky following us, don't let me shoot it!" Tamiko

"Wait wait.  I am on fire.  Ninja shouldn't be able to hurt me when I am on fire! It's a well known fact" Toshiro

"These guys have conservation of ninjitsu" Engeiko

"And now begins the fuckining" Toshiro

"Who guards the hickey?" Toshiro

"you are looking at a TN of 45" GM
"Don't fuck this up, Tamiko.  I swear I will come through the internet after you." Reika

"It will make Toshiro unhappy, so I am all for it" Reika

"I killed the dragon, bitch.  A little girl with a tetsubo killed the dragon" Reika

"I think we wanted boats because moving slowly is the plan" Reika

"I know what you did and I know who you did it with" GM
"HAH!" Reika

"Do you know what you are doing?" Engeiko
"No?" Tamiko
"Borrowing Trouble" Engeiko

No comments: