Sunday, April 08, 2012

Jammer!

"Where have you been Tamiko?"  GM
"huh?" Tamiko
"Careful! Anything you say will be perverted" Toshiro
"Where have you been stuck?" GM
"Uhhh... the trash?" Tamiko


"What the hell is that noise?" GM
"Pay not attention to the background noise." Engeiko
"It sounds like a dish washer or sewing machine" GM
"The worlds largest wall mounted dildo" Toshiro
"It sounds diesel powered" Tamiko
"Drill, baby drill" GM

"What?!  Okay, GM, I realize this is me, but even I don't get 99% of what you say, and I find some pretty weird shit in what people say" Toshiro

"GM, you need to improve the quality of man you sleep with." Engeiko

"I am eating this pile of fortune cookies" Tamiko

"I am not wandering down an ally in kyuden bayushi."  Toshiro
"Yes, you are about to be a training exercise" Tamiko

"Getting into a strangers car and about to drive off with it, its not the first time." Toshiro

"There is not a lot of room on the boat, there is a lot of ass grabbing." Reika
"And not all of it is me." Toshiro
"Ow, I might not want to sit down, it might hurt." Tamiko
"Ass grabbing, not penetration." GM

"Look at him, he is a Crane, I am sure he is an accomplished ass jammer." Engeiko

"I am not really worried about the Scorpion." Tamiko

"And you are gonna put it in a toaster" Engeiko

"I don't remember a movie where at the end they shoved Michael Bay into a toaster oven." Tamiko

"Help us Obi Wan Crane-obi you're our only hope." Toshiro

"We can enchant him, make him better than he was before.  Better, Faster, Stronger.  We have the Kami."  Engeiko

"Why would you attack me?  I ain't done nothin'!" Tamiko
"Ain't that the truth" Toshiro

"Don't hurt yourselves,  okay Guys!" Tamiko
"Okay, I did not know that was an option!" Reika

"They want to attack the flaming one" Toshiro
"Then they ought to attack the Crane" Reika

"why are you using the unexploded version" Engeiko
"I have apparently gone mildly retarded" Tamiko

"I am sure the Empress gives Tamiko all sorts of energy" Engeiko
"Hush you, and stay out of my diary" Tamiko

"She said she wanted him dead, and this is how I do dead people." Engeiko

"I am better at casually glancing and not staring" Toshiro

"True, why don't you walk away, but lets do this anyway." Toshiro

"Okay, I am going to use a void on this, why not..." Tamiko
"Because you are already being raped." Reika

"And now for my damage roll" Toshiro
"Wait, wait." Tamiko
"Its to your hair, just take it!" Toshiro

No comments: