Sunday, April 22, 2012

I like the fishies cuz they're so delicious.

"Sora, how old are you?" Ariko
"Don't crush all my dreams!" Sora
"I'm just saying the naivete has got to stop at some point." Ariko

"Then do yourself a favor.  At the end of the game, when the missiles go off, just turn it off."  Ariko

"What the fuck?  Exalted Star Wars the Old Republic?"  Ariko

"All you have to do is stand up there in a bunny suit and sing."  Alcyone
"In that case we should call ourselves Mangina" Kai
"Tonight, in the quad - Everyone Gets Laid." GM

"Everyone is mellow, everyone is having happy times together.  It's just.. euhhhhh" Alcyone in disgust.

"Sora, tell me you didn't make one of your characters connections an NPC from your game."  Ariko

"I blame the Supreme Court" Sora
"And Sora has never been more aroused."  Ariko
"By the Supreme Court?" Kai
"Yep" Ariko

"Or grow wood.  Like go behind a tree and pretend they grew wood."  Ariko on dirty pictures.
"I am wood aspect."  Sora

"I am not sure if I should be flattered or not" Sora
"You are what I tell you are." Alcyone
"I think we just crossed a line.  Speeding past on a mo-ped." Sora

"Actually I was going to ask Sora to help me with my notes" Kai
"Well that's the blind leading the blind." Alcyone

"So she takes stills of her room mate while you are sleeping and sells them to the boys." Alcyone

"That would be a totally acceptable way to call off a game.  Guys, I can't.  I've got to go fuck the delivery girl.  That's classy."  Ariko

"So, Sora, that being said.  You have probably discovered the Exalted equivalent of tampons.  But this being high school, rumors abound."  GM
"Just don't laugh too hard."  Kai

"It's not an anime if there aren't panty shots."  Alcyone

"Cowbell" Sora
"No cowbell.  You don't need to flurry on the cowbell."  Alcyone

"As we leave, I ask, shall we mark her down as overly receptive or in need of more indoctrination."  Ariko
"I have joined a cult."  Sora

"Strife makes people better." Alcyone

"There is probably more cleavage in all of Soras cleavage than in Ariko's boobs." Alcyone

"And tell Sora its all okay because it's traditional."  Alcyone

"We are going to have boobs padded with catnip."  Kai

"Do we know the dimensions of the Harpists - to deck them out."  Alcyone

"What did you summon?" Sora
"The old spice man."  Alcyone

"It was a totally reasonable plan until the Lolli summoned a demon." Alcyone

"The things that you will say that you won't know the meaning to."  Alcyone
"Oh the things that will be coming out of your mouth."  Kai

"I would think that basic human reasoning would be able to factor in."  Sora
"Since when is that pertinent in an anime?" Alcyone

"She says - oh, hello!"  GM very girly and Kai breaks down laughing.
"Oh, is that Robin Williams?" Sora
"Work with me here!  I only have so many female voices available to me."  GM

"You like to feel like you have free will in this game, Sora.  When you really don't."  Alcyone

"Has the demon started sounding more like Nicholas Cage?" Kai
"Dammit Kai!" Sora

"How do I..." Sora trails off on how to avoid makeup
"Stay wet, really wet." Kai
"What?!" GM
"I'm with the GM on this." Sora
"You can't apply makeup to a wet face." Kai

"Those are closer to what Alcyone wears" Alcyone after Kai goes searching for panties online.
"Oh, I should enchant my arrows!" Ariko

"Would you just put it in me already!" GM

*Laughter at a .GIF of a dildo flying into someones face.*
"I take it I should have taken that download?" GM
"Yes, you should have taken that."  Ariko

"80 year old sagging breasts are much better than 80 year old nut-sack.  And 80 guys will walk around showing their wrinkly nut sack."  Ariko
"Okay, I'm back" Sora
"Oh! Something caught your interest!" Ariko

"As my room mate pointed out to me.  Are we on the boat yet?" Ariko

"Mines still an instrument."  Ariko
"That's Johnny's leg." Kai
"That's not his leg."  GM

"I check my drawers.  Do I have panties?  Do I have extra panties?... All I have is these lacy panties that are lacy ass cheek huggers" Kai
"Are they clean?" Sora
"No, they are used panties.  Yes!  Why would I give you dirty panties?" Kai

"No, it's probably 45 minutes for Sora to do this."  Sora
"45 minutes to put on panties?"  Kai
"Well, yes."  Sora
"I will martial arts Sora down and shove her into those panties."  Kai
"Geeze Kai, I'm kinda scared."  Sora

"I'm amused that most of tonight has been about my character" Sora
"You're the one who wanted to be slightly different." Kai

"I can shoot lightning or Death of Obsidian Butterflies the crowd."  Ariko
"That would not be good." GM
"Large angry shouty words."  Sora

"Hey, GM, Can I cast Death of Obsidian Fireflies upwards harmlessly?"  Ariko
"No, it would be raining obsidian."  GM

"Better yet, Sora does not know, the skimpy outfits can be blamed on the wind stuff and not us!" Kai
"Yeah, the wind caused cat ears."  Alcyone

"They are engaged in Fisticuffs."  GM
"Finger-cuffs."  Ariko

"You must be cold, sorry Sora.  Would you like a hug?  Would some scissoring warm you up?"  Kai

"Shower beer!  You are not properly excited about this.  Why are you not excited!  Perhaps I need to explain this to you."  Ariko
"You can take a shower, drink a beer and pee in the shower at the same time."  Kai
"Yes!  You are insane, woman!" Ariko



No comments: